Prince Zorro

on Saturday 12 April 2014

PRINCE ZORRO



I think that Everything is possible
Proud to be a Pakistani

Introduction:
My name is Muhammad Ehtasham (Prince Zorro), born in Punjab, Pakistan having Pakistani Nationality. My Date of Birth is 11.03.1992. I am Undergraduate Student Doing BS (Information Technology) at Virtual University of Pakistan. In professional point of View I have many skills, but i like Programming and Networking. I have more than 2.5 year experience in Networking etc. I want to become a Network administrator or a Lecturer in public sectors Universities. 

Awards and Achievements:
In my department i am one of the Top Ten Highest Marks achiever. (2010)
Best Student Certificate awarded by my college (2010)
Got First Position in Professional Training Course. (2011)

Skills:
Networking.
Programming (C++ and HTML)
MS Office (Word Processor, Spread sheet, Presentation)
Adobe photoshop 7.0, CS2,
Corel Draw.
Video Mixing Software (ULead Video Studio)
50+ WPM speed in typing.
Blog creation

Hobbies:
Playing Cricket and Football
Stamps Collection
Coins Collectction

Contacts:
Email : meprincezorro@gmail.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment